Monday, May 26, 2008

Youtube Test Round 1

Being the (self-proclaimed) Master of pop culture, I decided to put youtube to the test.
I dug through my mind grapes and came up with some obscure pop culture moments from back in my day to see if youtube gots the goods.

Cartoon: Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Finding the the GI Joe or Transformers intro would be too easy. I vaguely remember this show and even had to google to find the exact title (the query was "plant vehicle cartoon 80s")





Honoarable mention: Turbo Teen


Movie: Gymkata
I've told everyone about this movie where a gymnast fights ninjas
in some random village, but no one seemed to believe me.
(That is until I provided physical proof. Thanks amoeba)
Twenty dollars might have been too much to spend on the DVD now that
I think about it.



Honorable mention: American Ninja


TV: My Secret Identity
One of many "I'm a kid and have super power" TV shows
from the 80s, My Secret Identity was one of my favorites.
It starred pre-Sliders Jerry o'connell as a kid who
has superspeed, invunerability, and levitation powers.



Honorable mention:
Kids Inc.


Music: Another Bad Creation
This video is hilariously bad with references
to Nintendo and eating cereal.



Honorable mention:
Bobby Brown


Guess youtube wins this round...

No comments: