Sunday, July 22, 2007

Don't have a cow, man.

Yesterday the boyfriend and I decided to check out the OC Fair Cowabunga because it's the quintessential summer activity to do. Walk in the sun amongst crowds and strollers, sweat profusely, smell like cows...what's not to love about it? I had hoped that when I entered the fair, it would be something like the Step by Step sitcom intro...I'd run through the turnstiles, then a barrage of balloons would intrude Patrick Duffy as my step-dad. Rather than just tell you a detailed journey of the day, here are some pictures. Enjoy.


Welcome to the fair! A lot of the workers had British accents. I wonder if this has something to do with Beckham coming to LA?


I wish I had this for lunch. Smelled so good.


Instead, we had this...which at 10.25 was a scam! Those don't look like steak fries to me. We could have ordered a bucket of chicken and a family meal from KFC. :(


Strange. Why are these two cows holding hamburgers and kebabs?



This lemonade stand is just so kitsch and cute. I wish I could have one at home.


This famiy is out to win every oversized stuffed animal there is! Note the kid's awesome rattail.


This is actually a stakeout for Chris Hansen and the To Catch a Predator crew.

No comments: