Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas pick-ups

It's been awhile since I've posted in the blog and since I have some down time before I leave for Hawaii, I might as well share some of the presents I got this year.

Merry Christmas!


Clockwise from top left:

Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey (That's what she said)- Nice dessert book I got from my Secret Santa. Now I'll be getting diabetes with these recipes.

Changeling looking hat- I will try and channel Angelina Jolie when I wear this.

Hairspray- Zac Efron (and John Travolta dressed as a woman!).

Becoming Jane- James McAvoy.

Twilight- Jumping on the bandwagon...oh and Robert Pattinson.

Mini Cooper toy- I thought I was getting the real deal, but I got a "mini" version instead.

Camp Rock key chain- Joe Jonas (do you see a pattern here)?

This is Rome book by M. Sasek- Wonderfully illustrated children's book. I hope to collect the entire series one day!

A Very Jason Christmas- My friend did a splendid job of creating a stop motion music video of Wham's "Last Christmas." Check it out here

Ray-ban sunglasses- I make fun of people wearing them all the time..now I get to make fun of myself!

Thinking with type book- Good reference book about using type for anything and everything.

Bag of yarn- My friend decided to do everything DIY this year, but she ran out of time..so now I'll have to crochet and make the gnome myself!

Grub chronicle #3- My parents surprised me and bought one of my paintings. This one is of my adventure in fantasyland holding a churro.

Marc Jacobs Daisy- My favorite new scent! Yum!

and........

Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life (I saved the best for life)- This book weighs a ton, but is full of orgasmic illustrations of animals. Yes, orgasmic.

No comments: