Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend in review

Friday:
After work I made the hike from to Sunset Junction in Silver Lake to see Gerard Way (he of My Chemical Romance fame) have a meet/greet/drink at Secret Headquarters. The store had some of his and Gabriel Ba's Umbrella Academy artwork on display. The new issue comes out tomorrow. Don't sleep. I talked to him for a minute and got an autograph.

Since I was on the east-siiide, I decided to hit up the Scoops/Orange 20 combo. O20 was closed but some Mint Oreo consoled me.

Saturday:
CRANK MOB








and cinco de mayo's nachos

Sunday:
Because I got paid on Friday, a good-ol' Amoeba run was in order.
Pickups:
- Girl Talk, Feed the Animals
- Cadence Weapon, Breaking Kayfabe and Afterparty Babies
- The Anniversary, Devil on our side
Since I was on the east-siiide, I decided to hit up the Scoops/Orange 20 combo.

A good weekend was had by all...THE END

No comments: