Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm in the mood for cupcakes

Yesterday, we decided to check out Hotcakes Bakes over on Washington Blvd in the Mar Vista area. I was hankering for something sweet and decided to try the chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and frosting while the bf got the butterscotch brownie. I was a little disappointed that for the price we paid for the desserts, they tended to be on the smaller side compared to rival dessert stores I've visited. Not to say the least, it was surprisingly good. Not sickening sweet, but just enought to wake me up from my afternoon coma. I tried a bite of the butterscotch brownie and tasted nuts. I like butterscotch, but kinda picky when nuts are in brownies. The cake selection looked yummy...






store is located at 4119 South Centinela (@ the corner of Washington Blvd) Los Angeles, CA 900066

No comments: