Wednesday, August 29, 2007

They didn't invent the chicken


I love Chick-fil-A and their endless selection of sauces (c'mon, they have Polynesian sauce...a little taste of the pacific islands in your own mouth!). The closest one to me is in Torrance at the Del Amo mall which is really sad because they should open more of these chicken fast food places in the L.A. area. Did I mention they have waffle fries? That's like CrissCut fries from Carl's Jr., but better because you can dip it in ketchup. Then dip it in bbq sauce. Then mix it up and dip it in ranch. See, they have tons of sauces! I usually order the kid's Chik-fil-A nugget combo which usually comes with some educational toy/book which, I guess, is better than a beanie baby or minature barbie. Only thing that sucks for the chicken sandwich lover is that they're closed on Sundays (i.e. a day for rest).



clockwise from top left: buffalo, polynesian, honey mustard, bbq, ranch = YUM.

No comments: