Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stuff My Face: The Glendizzle Report

If you've checked out my food photo album, you'll notice that there are more pics of mexican and thai food than say italian and chinese. Not that I discriminate against other types of food, I just happen to love those two. Anyway, I checked out Kozy Korner Thai Cuisine in Glendale today cuz the last time I parked behind the restaurant, the garlicky aroma was tempting me. At first glance, the place looked small from the outside, as if it was for take-out only. Once you're in, you'll notice that the place is definitely "Kozy" with it's yellow and grey walls and rattan chairs. I can imagine this place getting cramped during lunch on the weekdays, but when I went, it was practically empty. The owner of the place is uber nice and delivers your food with a smile. No joke. I tried the fried wontons and the pad see ew. Compared to other pad see ew's I've had, this was very delicious, not too peppery, and not dry at all.



Pad See Ew...not eewww at all!

Kozy Korner:
213 W Wilson Ave
Glendale, CA 91203

No comments: