Friday, April 18, 2008

Are You Ready for May 1st?

On my way to work this morning, I drove behind an MTA bus. Usually, I will swerve in and out of traffic like the crazy Asian driver that I am to avoid driving behind these monstrous beasts that move at snail pace. But not today. The picture of one of the hunk-iest men alive happened to be placed on the rear of the orange beast that I followed down Virgil. I'm not talking about LA commercial hunks like Crazy Gideon or Larry H. Parker, this guy is a bona-fide piece of meat in so many ways.

Ira Glass.

For ya'll that don't know who this hunk of a hunk is, he hosts the radio program This American Life on NPR and similarly does the show on Showtime. There is something quirky and nasally about his voice that makes his radio show easy to listen to while I sit in traffic during my commutes. I'll stop drooling now.

Anyway This American Life-Live! will be shown May 1st at selected movie theaters across the country, get yours soon before they run out!


He's looking at me!

1 comment:

Stephanie Liu said...

Dear K,

This is just about the best post I've seen here. I do agree with you that Ira Glass is the hunkiest of all hunks. Thanks for this. Now I dont feel so creepy stalking him

love,
Ira Glass Fan