Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As seen on TV 02/03/08

AKA Jawesome videos from the interwebs


Feist - I feel it all
--



Everytime someone mentions that gotdanged ipod commerical I also mention the fact that Feist is old news and I was bumping Let It Die when the first generation ipod video just came out. Now she's back with another music video, and I'm back telling all yalls I was listening to this song last year. If you're nice, I'll tell you what you will be seeing in hoverboard commercials in the year 2015.


News Blooper
--



Never mind the promise of instant communication or information retrieval, the greatest gift the internet has bestowed upon us is streaming video of reporters stifling laughter on live television. The 0:24 mark is especially funny because that's when he's about to lose it.


Les Savy Fav on Conan
--



These are one of those bands I've heard of but never actually gotten around hearing. However, a couple months ago "Patty Lee" popped up on the local college station, and I've been rocking out ever since. That guitar line is killin it.

No comments: