Sunday, March 16, 2008

Do you like stuuuff?


Inspired by good magazine's monthly feature of people and their things, I decided to take a stab at it with the stuff I use on a daily basis:

Sperry boat shoe
--
This slip-on buys me a few minutes getting ready in the morning.

Logitech Harmony 520
--
Controls EVERYTHING with an IR port, even ceiling fans.

Grado SR-60
--
The best bang for your headphone buck (under $100 that is)

ipod
--
Back in the day, I thought 8GB was huge. Now, I'm rocking 160 and can't wait to fill it up.

Soundwave
--
Cool modulated voice. Minature minions. Transforms into a boombox.
Yep, Soundwave is the best Deception, hands down.

Mechanical pencils
--
Not as clumsy or random as a ballpoint, an elegant writing instrument for a more civilized age.
The silver one is my trusty dr. grip while the wooden one is from moma in san francisco.

buddha box
--
If I ever need background noise, ambient is the way to go.

Moleskin
--
In an effort to organize my hectic life, everything goes into this book,
Any important detail of the day ranging from funny quotes ("A little thing I like to call meatloaf") to workout stats (15 min. on Wednesday)

xbox control
--
Used to relieve stress (and smacktalk 12 year-olds)

No comments: